General registration is now open for StokerCon 2024. Guests of Honor include Jonathan Maberry, Paula Guran, and Paul Tremblay with more to be announced soon.
In-Person Attendance – $300
Virtual Attendance – $75
Virtual programming includes both on-demand panels, presentations, and author readings plus panels live-streamed from San Diego. Hopin adjusts for time zones, so times displayed in Hopin may not match those listed on the master programming schedule for the in-person event.
Registrants for virtual programming will be sent a survey where they can indicate if they'd like to participate in virtual panels or author readings, but these ideas must be submitted before the end of April.
• Virtual Only—$75
• Virtual Only with Souvenir Anthology—$100
• Virtual Only with Souvenir Anthology (International Shipping)—$125.00
Combination Virtual & In-Person Attendance (aka a "Hybrid" Ticket)
• Virtual Add-On to In-Person Registration (Hybrid Ticket)—$40
Below events are not included in the primary registration and must be purchased separately. These events are not yet available for purchase.:
Please note that as opposed to previous years, lunch will NOT be provided with Librarian's Day this year. Librarian’s Day Only.
• Launch through May 29th —$60
• Regular Banquet Ticket—$100
• Nominee Banquet Ticket—$85
Breakfast with the Guests of Honor and Lifetime Achievement Award Winners
(Limited to 100 tickets)
• Regular Breakfast Ticket—$75